TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook
Take the hassle out of mileage registration with TomTom WEBFLEET® Logbook
***Please note this app is for TomTom WEBFLEET® subscribers only:
Please note this app is NOT providing TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.***
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook helps drivers keep an accurate log of their mileage.
The app gives access to the vehicle logbook in WEBFLEET® and allows users to validate trip type and purpose right on their smartphone. Effortlessly.
Businesses will have all miles accounted for and have a reliable report for mileage claims or tax purposes.
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook learns from previous user input to smartly propose suggestions that are relevant for the unqualified trips. Your frequently driven trips will be recognized to be qualified with only 1 click.
WEBFLEET Logbook works in combination with TomTom WEBFLEET® (additional subscription required) and an in-vehicle TomTom LINK vehicle tracking device*.
*Requires LINK 3xx firmware 1.9203 or higher / LINK 510 firmware 2.0 or higher / LINK 410 firmware 2.0 or higher / LINK 200 firmware 1.1.2 or higher.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
WEBFLEET Logbook allows drivers to add important details to their record trip, including:
• Trip mode setting – business, commute or private
• Purpose of the journey (access to phone calendar)
• Contact person for the job (access to phone contact list)
• Any other comments
• Edit vehicle details (incl odometer adjustment)
• Map display of the trip with TomTom map and Google Satelite map
• Map zoom to start and end trip locations
• Google street view available for trip start and end trip locations
• Filter trips by location, type of trip, confirmed and unconfirmed
• Copy information from last trip qualified
• Widget to set up trip mode: business, commute or private
1. You need to have an existing TomTom WEBFLEET® account in order to be able to use the TomTom WEBFLEET logbook app. Without an account the app does not work. Please contact your TomTom Telematics representative if you need further information or visit tomtom.com/telematics
2. Check tomtom.com/telematics for availability per country
3. Compatible with Android smartphones (Android 2.3.3 and higher)
4. No data is stored on your smartphone. The TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook app is dedicated to drivers and complimentary to our secure online service WEBFLEET®.
5. Please note that the WEBFLEET user used for log in should be set up with at least with expert rights
Tags: tomtom zoom , tom tom webfleet , comment obtenir un code webfleet , webfleet , gps and log book combination , business tomtom create account webfleet html , tomtom logbook , 2.3.3 or higher smartphone