Trainline is the #1 downloaded train app in the UK. Join over 6.5 million people and get the most up-to-date rail information.
We are all about making rail travel easy:
• Plan your next journey. Trainline work with all train operators in the UK.
• Review all journey options available and pick the best one for you.
• Save your railcard to get the right fares.
• Book your next trip in seconds.
• Check live departure and arrival times.
• Find your platform and follow the live progress of your train.
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers direct to your mobile.
We help you save on your booking by highlighting the cheapest prices for your next national rail journey. Benefit from great savings when buying your train tickets in advance.
You can collect your tickets from over 1,000 stations in the UK, or, save time by selecting the mobile ticket option and go paperless on selected routes**
The train operators release rail tickets 12 weeks before the date of travel so whether you are commuting or want to travel further around the UK, the earlier you book the better. We also offer a live ticket alert service that you can sign up to and we will notify you direct on your mobile when the cheapest advance fares for your journey are released.
Get the Trainline app today and get access to live train information, and timetables, find out about disruptions, and re-plan your journey on the go.
*Average savings with Advance fares vs buying on arrival at the station on the day of travel. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
For more information visit: http://www.thetrainline.com/mobile/app/
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions: http://ttlandroidapp.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4565
Follow Trainline on:
Our blog http://blog.thetrainline.com/
Google + https://plus.google.com/+trainline/posts
Tags: thetrainlinefor , thetrainline , arrivals , trainline anroid app how to on a pc