GPS Tracker is an Android and web application which offers a unique service for people who want to record information about trips: supporting documents about professional trips, proof of professional or private use of a personal vehicle or a business vehicle, billing of travel on account of a client…
This mobile application is totally FREE for personal use. If you like it, share it with your friends or professional partners. If you want to use it in your business and take advantage of consolidated reports as well as options such as dispatching of planning, recording of time and performance reports, visit our site aidoo-mobile.com for a free trial.
How does it work?
1. Download the Android application “GPS tracker” from the Google Play Store. Select the “Personal Edition”
2. Configure your vehicle, other means of transportation, the reasons for your trip and your GPS tracking options. You are ready!
3. To start a trip, select the reason for your trip and your means of transporation. The GPS tracking will start automatically. When you arrive, simply press the STOP button, enter your mileage or your travel costs if you used public transportation.
4. The report on your movements is always available on your smartphone. Elapsed time, mileage traveled, costs incurred. You even have a map view! The free version allows you to save the last 7 days’ worth of data.
5. Share the information with your friends, colleagues or professional partners. Publish the information on the website by a simple click from the Android mobile application. You will be sent an email with your TrackCode which will permit access to the web page. The Trip report is available online, as a PDF, or as an Excel file and can be shared on the Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ social networks.
6. If you want to deploy “GPS Tracking” within a Company, this application is also available as a module of our aidoo mobile “field force management” product. It’s also available as a white label version for distribution by a telecom operator.