aTorrent - Torrent Downloader
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Support for both torrents and magnet links
- Push notifications
- Ease of use
- No homescreen widgets
aTorrent is a mobile P2P Bitorrent app
Torrent links are the most popular way to share files P2P (peer-to-peer). Files shared that way aren't download from a server or website, but shared between individuals in multiple private connections.
There are lot of desktop Bitorrent clients, but not so many dedicated mobile apps. aTorrent is one of the most popular currently on the market.
aTorrent allows you to open torrents and magnet link right from the browser. Navigate through your favorite torrent link provider and aTorrent will automatically launch after clicking the link. Before starting downloading, you can check file info and the different files included on the torrent. Press start button and get it down to work.
From the "downloading" screen you can see all the torrents regardless of the status or you can navigate through filtering tabs: downloading, seeding, completed and active.
In addition, you can choose download folder, load torrents already download to your mobile device and add manually URL / magnet. There's a built-in browser to easily find any torrent.
From settings you can set limit downloads by Wifi, auto-run and startup, min battery level to run it and many other parameters.
Ad-driven version. Speed is not limited!
* Torrent search dialog
* Magnet links support
* Open torrents right from browser
* Add torrent from file
* Choose download folder
* Partial download (choose files from torrent)
* Multiple parallel downloading
* Option to limit downloads by Wi-Fi
* Option to pause downloads when external power supply is not connected
* Supported protocols: BitTorrent P2P, DHT, Advanced DHT Bootstrap, Magnet links, HTTP & UDP trakers
* Large files support (for FAT32 SD cards - 4Gb maximum, for internal storage - unlimited)
* TCP Bittorrent = 6881
* UDP DHT = 43133
* UDP Trackers = 43130
* Many other features in development.
Help us translate aTorrent to your native languages:
! If you have installed any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add aTorrent to it's exclusion list to avoid unloading from memory and stop downloading.
! Use High Speed (Class 10+) memory cards for downloading to prevent lags.
Vote for next aTorrent features: http://atorrent.uservoice.com !
- fixed bug related to autotrackers (trackers which should append to every torrent for boost downloading)
- bugs related to file size and free space amount fixed
+Download queue management
+now you can change folder while magnet being demagnetized
+limit amount of download files
+download queue (with reordering)
! Use High Speed (Class 10+) memory cards to prevent lags.
Works, convenient, highly recommend!!!!
Seems to be working better than uTorrent, which I tried previously. Hasn't given me errors when linking from Chrome. - HTC One S
Please update app because we cannot save on sdcard when we update on kitkat.