50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Panasonic Cloud Management Service Europe B.V.
Cameramanager.com contains a list of public cams so even when you don't have your own IP camera you can watch some of the cams we made public for you!
With over 30K cameras connected and multi terabytes of storage outstanding, Cameramanager.com is leader in online IP camera security.
How does it work?
1. Login with your existing Cameramanager.com account. No account yet? Register for you trial.
2. After you've registered you can login with your Cameramanager.com username and password.
3. After login, go to My Cameras and click the 'Add' button. Enter your IP camera details and click on 'Save'. Your camera will be added.
4. Click on the camera in the camera list to start live viewing. In the live viewing screen you can change PTZ of your camera, take a snapshot, go to fullscreen mode or start a recording.
5. For public demo cameras click the 'Demo cameras' button
6. If your account supports online recording, click the 'Recordings' button to playback your recordings
* Live viewing
* Playback recordings MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 (old version MJPEG only)
* I/O triggering
* Recording trigger button
* Demo camera list
* Add, edit and delete cameras
* Fullscreen option
* IP camera status
* Support for Axis and Panasonic
(supported features might differ per camera brand / model and for some features a subscription is needed, like online recording)
- Cameramanager.com mobile app is only available for existing www.cameramanager.com subscribers!
- Cameramanager.com mobile app supports MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 streams.
Tags: cameramanager, cameramanager pro apk, ikameram pro indir, cameramanager apk, cameramanager yourstore, cameramanager.apk, cameramanager pro.