CS Media Browser
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Easily find and connect to local servers using UPnP search functionality.
Manage multiple remote configurations with a server database.
Play files with built-in players or use your favorites.
If you have problems or suggestions, email me. And if you like the app, please rate it.
** Tips **
- After starting the app for the first time, manually set the IP address of your server in the settings or search for servers using the main menu
- Settings can be accessed from the top bar on the main screen (overflow button) or by using the menu button on your device
- Local Server IP is the local IP address of the network computer running the server (e.g. 192.168.1.2)
- Server URL is the remote address of the computer running the server (e.g. http://example.no-ip.info/)
- Port Number is the port that the server is using (default is 41952)
- Username and Password are used when accessing the server remotely
This app is not associated with TVersity Inc. For more info on TVersity Media Server, go to: http://tversity.com/
Tags: tversity player, tversity, how to control tversity from, tversity tablet, tversitry для андроид, external player for tversity, tversity remote, tversity player not detecting tversity server, tversity add video url weather, tversity settings.
- Improved the search functionality to make it easier to find local servers
- Added a server database to easily manage multiple remote configurations
- Bug fixes and minor updates