Dericam Viewer DEMO
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Make your Dericam IP camera accessible from any Android device, both from wifi and from mobile internet connection.
Use Foscam Monitor to manage every aspect of your camera: position, video properties, motion detection, etc.
You have more than one camera? Use the grid view to see 2 or more cameras at a glance.
Foscam Monitor supports up to 16 cameras.
- Motion control with buttons: up/down/left/right, zoom in/out, scan horizontally/vertically, move to preset position
- Motion control with gestures: up/down/left/right
- Motion control adjustments: reverse left/right up/down controls, set preset positions
- Video adjustments: contrast, brightness, flip/mirror image, infrared lights on/off
- PTZ settings: determine camera's motion speed
- Motion detection alarm: manage motion detection alarm activation and settings from your android device
- Mail service management: manage camera's mail service from your android device
- Flexible grid view
- Up to 16 cameras
- Capture camera image and save it to gallery
- Automatically detects cameras in your local area network
- Directly check connection to camera as you enter camera settings
- Fullscreen view
You don't know the IP of a camera you just connected to your router? Foscam Monitor will find it for you.
Note: the IP of a camera in a local network is not the same as the IP needed to see it over the internet.
Have a look to the following guide to know how setup your router to make your camera accessible over the internet: http://www.e-foscam.com/blog/archives/192
Tags: dericam demo, dericam, dericam viewer, dericam viewer demo, dericam 502, //wwwdericamcomcn, manual book dericam 502, dericam ip cam demo, connect to dericam externally, foscam or dericam.
- Don't check Google Play license more than once per day
- Added "Exit" button to home screen
- Fixed errors in Preferences screen
- Fixed error in cameras-list-view screen
- Improved the procedure to automatically reconnect to camera when connection is temporary interrupted
- Enable camera presets on camera if needed
- Fixed crash in cameras-listview screen