Dericam Viewer DEMO
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Amstapps
Make your Dericam IP camera accessible from any Android device, both from wifi and from mobile internet connection.
Use Foscam Monitor to manage every aspect of your camera: position, video properties, motion detection, etc.
You have more than one camera? Use the grid view to see 2 or more cameras at a glance.
Foscam Monitor supports up to 16 cameras.
- Motion control with buttons: up/down/left/right, zoom in/out, scan horizontally/vertically, move to preset position
- Motion control with gestures: up/down/left/right
- Motion control adjustments: reverse left/right up/down controls, set preset positions
- Video adjustments: contrast, brightness, flip/mirror image, infrared lights on/off
- PTZ settings: determine camera's motion speed
- Motion detection alarm: manage motion detection alarm activation and settings from your android device
- Mail service management: manage camera's mail service from your android device
- Flexible grid view
- Up to 16 cameras
- Capture camera image and save it to gallery
- Automatically detects cameras in your local area network
- Directly check connection to camera as you enter camera settings
- Fullscreen view
You don't know the IP of a camera you just connected to your router? Foscam Monitor will find it for you.
Note: the IP of a camera in a local network is not the same as the IP needed to see it over the internet.
Have a look to the following guide to know how setup your router to make your camera accessible over the internet: http://www.e-foscam.com/blog/archives/192
Tags: dericam demo, dericam, dericam 502, dericam viewer, dericam viewer demo, ip cam viewer dericam chomikuj, dericam reverse connect, dericam h502, cannot connect to server dericam, dericam vs foscam.
- Don't check Google Play license more than once per day
- Added "Exit" button to home screen
- Fixed errors in Preferences screen
- Fixed error in cameras-list-view screen
- Improved the procedure to automatically reconnect to camera when connection is temporary interrupted
- Enable camera presets on camera if needed
- Fixed crash in cameras-listview screen