• Fountain 1.1 (.fountain, .txt, .spmd) -- http://www.fountain.io
• Final Draft (.fdx) -- http://www.finaldraft.com
• Trelby (.trelby) -- http://www.trelby.org
• CeltX (.html) -- http://www.celtx.com
To WRITE scripts:
Swipe to the "Write" screen and create a New Screenplay. In the free-flowing editor... start typing! Since you're using Fountain, you don't have to think much about formatting, indenting, or technical stuff that could interrupt your flow. Just be creative.
Swipe back to the "View" screen, and DubScript auto-formats to standard screenplay presentation.
Open scripts from your device's storage or other apps like Gmail attachments-- even cloud services like Drive. Take a Final Draft (.fdx) script, change it in Fountain, then save back to .fdx. Export your script to a Web page, share it with others, or make a back up for yourself (via mail, Gmail, Drive, etc.).
For more on why Fountain is awesome, check out this video from screenwriter John August:
• Fountain 1.1, Final Draft (FDX), Trelby, and Celtx screenplay viewer
• Fast, free-typing Fountain-based editor-- write creatively without thinking much about formatting
• Open scripts from Drive, Gmail, & other local and cloud-based sources
• Import from Final Draft (.FDX) to Fountain
• Export Fountain to Final Draft (.FDX) or Web Page (.HTML)
• Share scripts with others (or back up for yourself) via email, Gmail, Drive, etc.
• Fountain screenplays are plain-text, suitable for copy/pasting between apps.
• Editor integrates undo/redo, spell check, copy/paste, voice-to-text input (per device support), and more
• Auto-suggests characters, locations, & transitions as you type
• Bold/underline/italic (in supported formats)
• Dual-dialog (side-by-side) support (in supported formats)
• Night reading mode (white-text-on-black)
• Select from Courier Prime and other screenplay fonts & customize sizes
• Keyboard shortcuts (save, save as, copy/paste, uppercase, etc.)
• Spelling dictionary with screenplay words (“int.”, “ext.”, etc.)
• Page numbering (Fountain)
• Speak scripts out loud (supported devices)
• Word, scene, and byte count (Fountain)
• Viewer: Pinch-zoom, easy navigation, & search
• Full-screen mode (Android 4.4+)
• Write unlimited scripts
• “Rescue backup” saved to app's storage every ~500 changed characters or so... just in case.
DubScript is committed to offering the best value of any serious writing app. All the above features are FREE. However, if you'd like to turn off ads, you have the option of paying $0.99/mo (US). Subscriptions are month-to-month, and you can cancel at any time.
More info: http://www.dubscript.com
Tiny phone? Tips for getting the most of your screen size:
• Use the "no ads" button to remove banner ads via in-app purchase
• Close the yellowish informational note on the edit screen by clicking the "x"
• Remove the green slider bar from Settings -> "Hide top selection bar"
• Shrink the editor font to 8 or 10 pt
• Switch to a compact soft keyboard.. or use a Bluetooth hard keyboard
Tags: celtx, celtx apk, celtx script apk, import fdx files in, dubscript, celtx script, screenplay, celtx script скачать, screenwriting final draft, helloscan apk.
• Fountain 1.1 support + speedups
• Better low memory performance
• Rare crasher fixed, UI & cloud improvements
• Built w/newest tools & more optimizations
• Other betterness
• #1 user request, for supported devices/regions: Disable ads
Winding up the betas, still looking for issues... report 'em at www.dubscript.com. Feeling comfortable this beta is solid enough to NOT expire.
Big thanks to the alpha testers and for all the great reviews. Enjoy!