• Fountain (.fountain, .txt, .spmd) -- http://www.fountain.io
• Final Draft (.fdx) -- http://www.finaldraft.com
• Trelby (.trelby) -- http://www.trelby.org
• CeltX (.html) -- http://www.celtx.com
To WRITE, swipe to the "Write" screen and create a New Screenplay. In the intuitive, free-flowing editor... start typing! Since you're using Fountain, you don't have to think much about formatting, indenting, or technical stuff that could interrupt your flow. Just be creative.
Swipe back to the "View" screen, and DubScript auto-formats to standard screenplay presentation.
For more on why Fountain is awesome, check out this video from screenwriter John August:
DubScript allows you to open scripts from your device's storage or from other apps like Gmail-- even from cloud services like Drive. Take a Final Draft (.fdx) script, make changes, then save back to .fdx. You can also export your script to a Web page, share your script with others, or make a back up for yourself (via mail, Gmail, Drive, etc.).
• Fountain, Final Draft (FDX), Trelby, and Celtx screenplay viewer
• Fast, free-typing Fountain-based writer-- Basically, you just write creatively without thinking much about formatting
• Fountain screenplays are just normal plain-text, suitable for copy/pasting into other apps
• Open scripts from Drive, Gmail, & other local or cloud-based sources
• Import from Final Draft (.FDX) to Fountain (and export back to .FDX)
• Export Fountain script as a HTML Web Page
• Share Fountain-formatted scripts with others (or make a back up for yourself) via email, Gmail, Drive, etc.
• Screenplay editor integrates undo/redo, spell check, auto-completion/suggestion, copy/paste, voice-to-text input (requires device support), and more
• Bold/underline/italic (in formats that support them)
• Dual-dialog (side-by-side) support (in formats that support them)
• "Night reading" white-on-black text mode
• Native Android 4.4 File Picker w/file search + recent files (Kitkat)
• Integrated File Picker (pre-Kitkat)
• Immersive full-screen mode (Kitkat)
• Includes Courier Prime and other screenplay fonts
• Customizable fonts (defaults based on Android version/screen size)
• Hard-keyboard shortcuts for editing (save, save as, copy/paste, etc.)
• Integrates common “screenplay” words such as “int.” and “ext.” to spelling dictionary
• Auto-suggestion list includes common transitions (CUT TO:, etc.)
• Page numbering for Fountain scripts (in Settings)
• Auto-speaks scripts out loud (requires text-to-voice)
• Script report, including word count, scene count, and byte count (Fountain only)
• Pinch-to-zoom in Viewer
• Text Search in Viewer
• Auto-uppercase (highlight, then control-K)
• Fast-navigate scroll bars (sync-able between View/Write)
• Screen Up/Down buttons (repositionable for left-handed readers)
• “Rescue backup” saved to internal app storage every ~500 changed characters or so... just in case.
• No ads in View mode
• Runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo) -> 4.4 (KitKat)
• Test beta version (current build expires end of March, 2014)
Visit http://www.dubscript.com for more info. Send feedback via the forum (don't use the Play store to report bugs!), and be sure to check the settings.
Tags: celtx, celtx apk, celtx script apk, import fdx files in, dubscript, celtx script, screenplay, celtx script скачать, screenwriting final draft, helloscan apk.
b38: Maintenance/stability refresh
• Some rare crashers fixed
• UI touchups
• Built with latest tools
Still in beta (extended to 3/31/14). More to come. Thanks again for the great reviews.