5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Perfect as baby monitor!
You have more than one camera? Use the grid view to see 2 or more cameras at a glance. Foscam Monitor supports up to 16 cameras!
You don't know the IP of a camera you just connected to your router? Foscam Monitor will find it for you. Please note the IP of a camera in a local network is not the same as the IP needed to see it over the internet. Have a look to the following guide to know how setup your router to make your camera accessible over the internet: http://www.e-foscam.com/blog/archives/192
App features include:
- Motion control with buttons: up/down/left/right, zoom in/out, scan horizontally/vertically, move to preset position
- Motion control with gestures: up/down/left/right
- Motion control adjustments: reverse left/right up/down controls, set preset positions
- Video adjustments: contrast, brightness, flip/mirror image, infrared lights on/off
- PTZ settings: determine camera's motion speed
- Motion detection alarm: manage motion detection alarm activation and settings from your android device
- Mail service management: manage camera's mail service from your android device
- Flexible grid view
- Up to 16 cameras
- Capture camera image and save it to gallery
- Automatically detects cameras in your local area network
- Automatically check connection to camera as you enter camera settings
- Fullscreen view
Foscam Monitor is fully compatible with Dericam and other clone brands.
Try out the DEMO version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amstapps.xfoscamviewerdemo
Tags: foscam, foscam tablet, foscam screenshot, view foscam, application foscam, foscam smartphone video, cam foscam, how to make a foscam work on smartphone, foscam move commands, foscampreset.
- Major changes in the UI, including
- Dropping home screen
- Show connectivity info and motion alarm state in list-view and grid-view
- Fixed error resulting in DNS url's being overwriten by IP values
- Other minor changes and fixes