1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Great and original idea
- Keyboard and mouse controlled from your phone
- Linux supported
- Incompatible with some players
- The connection between PC and phone sometimes drops
Gmote 2.0 let's you use your Android as a remote control for your computer
Gmote 2.0 is one of those apps that add a new functionality to your Android. This time it turns into a remote control that will allow you to control music and video players at a distance (over 3G/4G/WiFi). Probably this will be its main purpose, but it isn't the only thing you can perform with it. You can control also PowerPoint or any other image slide shows, navigate and launch websites from phone, or use the touchpad/keyboard of your phone in your computer. That means comprehensive input control from your phone to your computer. It has to be said that it supports PC and Linux. Easy, reliable and 100% worthy.
This is the free version. If you want to donate the developers get the "donate version" ($2.99). But it doesn't contains any extra features.
Gmote 2.0 has been developed by Marc Stogaitis & Mimi Sun, an emerging developer who has launched few apps on the market, but who's reaching quite success thanks to this one, Gmote 2.0.
Stream music from your computer to phone!
Control PowerPoint, image slide shows
Navigate and launch websites from phone
Acts as a WiFi touchpad/keyboard (improved!)
* Added the ability to use two fingers to scroll in touchpad mode :)
* Added ability to use the right edge of the screen to scroll (can be enabled in touchpad settings)
* Added ads to help support Gmote development. If you would prefer an add free experience, you can disable the ads in the touchpad settings menu.
* Added ability to click and drag in touchpad mode
Just wat I wanted
Some vlc path error with the required server program prevents this from working at all.
Does exactly what it promises. Supports multi-screen and Linux.
Been tried some remote apps, but this app is surely the best! works great on my Soner LWW. It runs without any problems, and i almost cant feel any lag in touchpad mode. Moreover, we can enjoy this app for free!! GOOD GUY DEVELOPER!!!!!! :D
For the first week this was running perfectly fine, but after that each time I try to connect to my PC it has connection problems. Everything is set up perfectly but the app will not connect to my server.