100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By smartinick
place your idimager.cat.db and idimager.thumbs.db on a sd-card in folder /idimager and start the app. If the sd-card is not detected, set the path in preferences (e.g. '/mnt/sdcard/' - check the path with a file-manager of your choice!
To create the needed database, you can select images in ID-Imagers Catalog-Viewer and select Transfer -> Export to Database from the context menu. In Case of IDImager ProSL with preferences to store Previews in your database, you can also copy the 2 databasefiles IDImager uses!
For more information on IDImager visit: http://www.idimager.com
Tags: need idimager v 5 demo, thumbs.db location in sd, childlabers adding.
- fixed label 'up' navigation
- fixed navigation for labels without childlabels
- fixed Labelselection for phone-mode: single-click opens childlabels, long-click opens thumbnailview
- added image-counters in label-list
- added sorting options
- added filtering options
- moved thumbs zoom in/out to actionbar
- added ratingbar in imageview