Lapse It • Time Lapse • Lite
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Create time-lapsed projects
- Highly configurable
- Insert sound clips on your videos
- Lite version too restricted
- Lapse it Gallery takes too long to load
+ By Interactive Universe
Lapse it allows you to create time-lapsed videos using your device camera
We're already using our Android devices as our main camera. The only catch is that it doesn't include all the features that a medium or high-end camera brings. However, our camera can become whatever we want thanks to the apps. Apps like Lapse it that adds a new functionality to our camera.
It allows you to capture one frame every X seconds. Thus, you can set the frame interval, time scale limit mode, initial delay (in millisecs), resolution (only 240P in the Lite version, up to 720P in the Pro version), encoder, quality and frames per second. Once captured, it will create automatically a preview of your time-lapsed video. Of course, once done you can edit it: add effects (just 4 in the lite version), insert sound tracks, trim it, flip and render it (to MP4, MOV and FLV). It has everything you need to create in a simple way professional time-lapsed projects.
However, the lite version is quite limited; there are only few effects, it doesn't allow you to set a higher resolution than 240P and it doesn't include a great feature: capture shots using the camera full sensor. The Pro version permits capturing from front camera and silent camera (not all phones support it).
Finally, from Gallery you can watch both, your projects from "My Gallery" and projects from other people (already rendered) from Lapse It Gallery. This is great to have an idea that what you can make with this app. Highly recommendable.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ "Looking to do time-lapse with your mobile device? Lapse It is a very appealing option" by Erez Zukerman, PCWorld
★ "Lapse It is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Robert Iagar, AppStorm
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor ( Pro version )
● Well designed UI improving visual and usability
● Unique and blazing fast render engine
● Ability to insert sound tracks
● Customisable frame rate
● Stop Motion mode
● Import from other sources ( apps or cameras )
● Render to MP4, MOV and FLV
● Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, G+ and many others
● Stunning different effects.
● Adjustable focus, white balance and scene modes.
● Built-in Time Lapse Social Gallery.
● Video Trimmer
● Reverse Time
● Flip in any direction
● Frequently updates and fast support
● Silent camera ( Some phones doesn't support it )
● Front facing camera ( Pro version )
● On screen information during capture
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● Tested and approved by more then 50.000 people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native C++ render engine that allows you to creates spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app in the Market with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customize your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different stylish camera effects to them.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
In the lite version, the resolution is limited to 240p. The free version is for evaluation purposes and if you like the app, please support it's further development. In the professional version you can capture using the camera full sensor and render up to 1080p.
We are on these social engines:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lapseit
Google Plus - http://goo.gl/qnD8l
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like draw on paper, play a sports game or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
If Lapse It has some issue in your device, it would be wise to contact us at email@example.com and describe your problem, giving a bad rating here will not help to solve the problem.
Thanks for understanding.
● Improved background capture, if it doesn't work for you, read the instructions on the settings page.
● Fixed an issue where resolution could change after some minutes capturing.
● Other improvements and minor tweaks.
● Happy new year everyone !
● Introducing the new "Awesome" render engine.
● Regular render engine improved, much faster and more stable.
● Capturing pictures is faster now.
● Higher quality of pictures and video.
● Resumed projects show the last image as a reference.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
So much better than the other apps and so easy to use. Great job guys
I am going to purchase the Pro version. This makes common daily things into works of art.
This is a great app, even without the pro features, you can still make an amazing time lapse. A must install for all the photography geeks like me!!
Great app, but cant get the Schedule to work. The actual "camera" page opens up, but the record button never gets "clicked" and no photos are taken. App would be 5, but I really need the schedule. PLUS, a schedule you can repeat daily would be awesome. Th
Can't really complain as it's free but it doesn't play back videos in full screen which is really annoying, and it restricts features loads, but aside from that its pretty good!
Excellent on my phone no probs