Lapse It • Time Lapse Camera
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Create time-lapsed projects
- Highly configurable
- Insert sound clips on your videos
- Lite version too restricted
- Lapse it Gallery takes too long to load
+ By Interactive Universe
Lapse it allows you to create time-lapsed videos using your device camera
We're already using our Android devices as our main camera. The only catch is that it doesn't include all the features that a medium or high-end camera brings. However, our camera can become whatever we want thanks to the apps. Apps like Lapse it that adds a new functionality to our camera.
It allows you to capture one frame every X seconds. Thus, you can set the frame interval, time scale limit mode, initial delay (in millisecs), resolution (only 240P in the Lite version, up to 720P in the Pro version), encoder, quality and frames per second. Once captured, it will create automatically a preview of your time-lapsed video. Of course, once done you can edit it: add effects (just 4 in the lite version), insert sound tracks, trim it, flip and render it (to MP4, MOV and FLV). It has everything you need to create in a simple way professional time-lapsed projects.
However, the lite version is quite limited; there are only few effects, it doesn't allow you to set a higher resolution than 240P and it doesn't include a great feature: capture shots using the camera full sensor. The Pro version permits capturing from front camera and silent camera (not all phones support it).
Finally, from Gallery you can watch both, your projects from "My Gallery" and projects from other people (already rendered) from Lapse It Gallery. This is great to have an idea that what you can make with this app. Highly recommendable.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
● Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD ( 1080p ) videos
● Import image sequences from your DSLR or GoPro cameras
● Import pre-recorded videos to create slow motion and fast motion versions of them
● Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
● Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
● Adjustable manual controls for exposure, focus, white balance and scene modes
● Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus and many others
● Stunning effect filters to make your lapse even more stunning
● Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
● Stop motion and clay animation mode with onion skin
● Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
● Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
● Lapse It is the best time lapse and stop motion available on Google Play
● Some features may be limited on the free version
● Real photo based time lapse and not just record high speed videos
● Capture interval for photos ranging from milliseconds to hours
● Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
● Captures with higher image quality and for longer than HyperLapse
● Supports background capture on compatible devices
● Built-in time lapse social gallery
● Supports camera zoom
● Supports front facing camera
● Silent camera shutter mode
● Export to H264, MP4, MOV and FLV
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● Hyper lapse stabilisation not supported at the moment
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● More powerful than FrameLapse and Droid TimeLapse
● Android L ( Lollipop ) major update coming soon
● Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 creative people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native render engine that allows you to create spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app on Google Play with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customise your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different cool and stylish cam effects to them, such as vintage and black and white.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
We are on these social engines:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lapseit
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/lapseit
Google Plus - http://goo.gl/qnD8l
WHAT IS TIMELAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that allows you to accelerate a video to and watch slowly changing events much faster.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
• New Android Lollipop camera mode that includes manual controls and more, to access the new camera go to New Capture - More - "Material" Camera ( Only accessible on Android L )
• Material camera supports full background capture with device screen off or Lapse It on background.
• We worked on the "awesome render engine" and the import video feature to make them compatible with more devices.
If you like Lapse It, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Thank you !
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It's a pro tool and it shows, plenty of options to customise your time lapse, UI a little bit confusing (that's probably because there are really A LOT of settings) I experienced a few crashes but that's to be expected on your daily drive phone with maybe 50+ apps installed, would be great to have an Android Wear extension/viewfinder. Looking forward to the Lollipop update and in the mean time I r
Actually i love this app after all.. but unfortunately,theres some bugs when i wanna share to social media..my posted always error.. please fix this bugs n i will become pro n give u 5star
Actually didn't think it was going to work but after I tried it with my phone and my GoPro it had me convinced
The quality of this app is realy bad, and dont tell me to get lapse it pro because im not gonna get it