Live Cams View
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mindflight
The philosophy of Live Cams View is to privilege strongly the emotion of acquire the total control of the cameras live from the whole world. The Live Cams View staff has made a catalogue of all cameras with an original, suggestive photographic shot to offer the best navigation experience.
You will find yourself projected live from one place in the world to another, to visit and see in real time the historic centre of European cities, the Californian beaches with people surfing in direct action, mountain resorts with people skiing from the US to Europe, fabulous exotic beaches or else interiors of Megastores. What you can do with Live Cams View is a real mental trip, and all of it just on your Android phone / tablet devices through Wi-Fi and 3G connection. The database is updated constantly in order to introduce the new remote cameras available and eliminate the ones that because of technical problems wouldn't work anymore.
Live Cams View offers you the possibility to navigate the world with three different navigation options:
- Satellite map: possibility of finding the correct localization of the city or place you are looking for, where the camera has been implemented with its connected photographic icon from which you can take direct control with a touch.
- List of geographically ordered cameras.
- Random visualization in a grid with 12 cameras at the same time on one screen.
A smart tool will help you to search and select groups of cameras through geographical areas, through 21 categories (urban areas, industrial areas, traffic cams, sea, mountains, countryside, rivers, lakes, beaches, slopes, skyline, sport, swimming pools, interiors, ports, monuments, yards, airports, railways, university, animals) or through a list of the last cameras inserted.
- For best performances a Wi-Fi connection is recommended -
- New generation PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) viewer with transparent sliders.
- Photo. This function saves the current view in the device’s photo album.
- With the Light function you can adjust the camera aperture so that the image appears brighter or darker;
- For precise remote control, you can tap over the image to centre the scene into that precise point.
- Preset: almost all the cameras have a variable number or interesting views, accessible from a list.
- Specific cameras parameters: continent, country, city, location, categories, coordinates (latitude and longitude).