All the cuts have been made. Everything's looking and sounding good. The client has granted approval. Now it’s time to get this final production out into the world! In this tutorial Jeff Greenberg takes you through the process, set-by-step.
Jeff begins with a series of videos on Finalizing where you’ll see how to add Start Filler, Bars and Tones and how to check for audio peaks and flash frames and how to generate sequence reports.
In the next section you’ll master the exporting process for all major formats from Pro Tools to YouTube. From there you’ll learn some very important Media Management concepts and essential tools to keep your project lean and mean. The final section is all about Transcoding and Consolidation. Here Jeff shows you how to Transcode AMA clips and sequences. You’ll also learn how to perform Audio Sample Rate Conversion and how to Consolidate your production.
Table of contents:
1. Starting Timeode & Adding Filler
2. Adding Bars
3. Adding Tone
4. Audio Peaks & Flash Frames
5. Generating a Timeline Report
6. Section 1 Review
7. Crash Record
8. Sequence Time Output
9. Guide To Other Output Formats
10. Section 2 Review
11. A Word About Output
12. Using Send To (Squeeze)
13. Exporting a Still
14. Customizing Export Settings
15. Exporting a QuickTime Reference
16. Exporting QT File (Digital Master)
17. Exporting QT File for YouTube (HD)
18. Exporting to Pro Tools
19. Exporting to After Effects
20. Section 3 Review
21. Locking & Unlocking Clips
22. Deleting in a Bin
23. Opening the Media Tool
24. Delete a Clip & Renders
25. Find All Media in a Project
26. Find All Media in a Sequence
27. Reference Clips - What's Attached to a Sequence
28. Section 4 Review
29. Why Transcode & Consolidate?
30. Transcoding AMA Clips
31. Transcoding Only AMA Used Material
32. Sample Rate Conversion
33. Consolidating the Entire Project
34. Consolidating the Main Sequence
35. Section 5 Review
Tags: media composer 6 104, macprovideo media composer jeff greenberg torrent.