MediaHouse UPnP / DLNA Browser
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Diwakar Bhatia
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
Tags: mediahouse upnp, ics dlna, mediahouse pc, dlna browser, mediahouse, synology dlna mediahouse upnp/dlna browser, mediahouse upnp / dlnabrowser, dlna player github, dlna class, mediahouseのupnp / dlna対応ブラウザ.
New grid views for all media and its sub folders.
Replace stock thumb nail with actual video thumb nail if media server is sending one.
Fix Genres in Movie Info.
Fix some content not playing on DMR due to bad url format.
New Search Video and Play and Random Video Play options in Pro version.