Download the MiMedia app today and enjoy your digital life on the go.
- New: Complete redesign with new home screen dashboard, sidebar and content areas
- New: Native viewing, sharing and opening of photos, documents and files
- New: Access to all (m:) drive files and backed up devices
- New: Local caching and other enhancement to improve performance
- Online access to media backed up from computer or uploaded via web
- Streaming access to Music, Photos and Videos
- Ability to take or upload existing photos and videos for cloud storage
- Ability to access Music library by artist, album or access backed up music playlists
- Full Support for AirPlay, Bluetooth, HDMI, Projectors and Car Stereo Dock
- Multi-Select uploads for Photos and Videos
- Photo Slideshow with selectable delay option
- Background Music playback with native Music support for controls and lockscreen
- Easy navigation of Photos and Video with galleries or decades views
- Custom decades Music Playlist views combine with existing backed up playlists
- We are currently optimizing video and audio streaming quality on our servers, users should see quality improvements in the near future.
- The Vitamio plugin is required to stream video, download links are below. Future builds should provide native video streaming for Android 3.x and 4.x.
Tags: mimedia logo png, mimedia adult content, mimedia widget, mimedia logo.
Release notes for 1.5:
- New dashboard-style home screen for better support of all device sizes
- Native sharing for photos and files
- View files with open/sharing intents
- Support for Incoming files, ie: send to MiMedia app
- Sidebar navigation replaces tab bar with more flexible navigation
- Local caching to improve performance for file browsing and home screen
- (m:) and Device Directory and File Browsing and Viewing
For full release notes visit: