1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
With Movielicious you can quickly add, find, view, and edit movie information in your movie collection. New movies can be added by searching a variety of data sources using free text search or by scanning barcodes of DVD or Blu-ray cases. You can organize movies into the collection you own and into a wish list.
• Honeycomb tablet support
• IMDb integration
• Wish list
• Share movie collection or wish list via email, etc
• Add movies via barcode scanning
• Add movies via online search in several data sources
• Add movies via manual entry
• Shelf view and list view of movie library
• Search your movie collection by movie title, year, or actor
• Filter you movie collection by genre, director, format, lent out, or watched status
• Share your favorite movies via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
• Rate movies
• Keep track of when a movie was last watched
• Keep track of who a movie was lent out to
• Handles all modern formats (DVD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD) as well as older formats (VHS, 35mm, 16mm), plus the ability to add custom formats
• If you have the IMDb Android app installed, tapping a movie title, actor, or director in the movie details screen attempts to open the item in the IMDb app.
• Backup and restore your movie library
• Import movie library from the iOS version of Movielicious
• Import movie library from: Extreme Movie Manager, Ant Movie Catalog, MBase2, Personal Video Database, DVD Profiler, Delicious Library, CatVids, Collectorz Movie Collector, Filmotech, MyMovielicious 3, EAX Movie Collection, Kava Movielicious, MeD's Movie Manager, M-DVD, Generic TXT file with movie titles, Generic CSV file with movie information.
Note that importing a movie library from another application is non-trivial and requires several manual steps. If you are not a technical user you may want to think twice before attempting it. Visit our website for a walkthrough and FAQ on importing:
If you have any feedback or support questions, don't hesitate to contact us through our contact form or support forum:
- Improved performance of shelf view
- Added more information to list view
- Moved plot to bottom of movie detail screen
- Added possibility to share collection or wish list via email, etc.
- Added wish list (tap title bar to toggle between wish list and movie collection)
- Removed import by selecting file since it was confusing a lot of people. Just place your movies.zip file at the top of the SD card and Movielicious will find it automatically when you choose to import.
- Minor bug fixes
- Redesigned movie details screen (see screenshots), including landscape orientation
- Improved support for Honeycomb tablets (see screenshots)
- Added personal ratings
- Renamed application
- Added filters for genre, director, format, lent out, and watched status
- Fixed search by year
- Renamed "media" to "format"
- Added Export feature for backing up movies. Available in Menu.
- Added Delete Movie Library feature for deleting movie database and cover art files. Available in Settings menu.
- Improved performance of import by 25% or more. Larger archives should see larger performance increases.
- Improved error handling of import feature. If something goes wrong the exception name and message is displayed. Please send this information to the developer to help you troubleshoot.
Tags: movielicious, movies ultimate film catalog, movielicious.apk, movielicious apk, movielicious apps, movies ultimate film catalog netwalk, myvideozone, movielicious ściągnij, movielicious test, movilicious apk.
- Bug fix: App would crash at launch if you had previously used list mode
- Sorting of movies can be configured
- List of words to ignore when sorting can be configured (The, A, An, etc)
Bug fixes in 1.6:
- Wishlist is now exported
- A movie can now be added twice
- Lent out status is now shown in movie list
- Large file size cover art images are now handled better during import or selection from gallery