10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Supports subtitles
- Promotional information
- Subtitles are off
+ By Daniel Nilsson
An easy to use app that plays videos from your phone.
This app does not have movies to watch, but rather gives you an alternative to the standard 'droid media viewer. With the mVideoPlayer app you can watch movies that have already been downloaded onto your phone. It allows you to organize your videos into different files and folders.
The app has an easy to use interface, supports subtitles, and gives you promotional information about the movies you watch.
The subtitle feature tends to not run concurrent with the visuals.
If you are upgrading from the free version to the pro version and want to keep your library you should go to Preference - Advanced and backup your library. Then you just select restore in the pro version.
mVideoPlayer is a video player replacement application available for Android, with a lot of useful and handy features and a nice and clean interface it greatly improves on Android's built-in video player.
This app DOES ONLY PLAY WHAT YOUR PHONE ALREADY SUPPORTS so if you were looking for anything else, don't waste your time. It could however be used as a video library browser because it allows you to open videos with other applications. You can even select which application you want to use by default in preferences.
- A beautiful interface where your movies, tv shows and personal videos will be separated into deffierent screens.
- Posters and movie information will be downloaded automatically for your movies and tv shows.
- Subtitle Support: srt, ssa, ass, sub/idx, mpl, smi, txt, sub, sami.
- Internal MKV Subtitle (srt, ssa, ass), ONLY usefull on devices that supports playback of MKV.
- Responsive, intuitive controls.
- Built-in subtitle search powered by OpenSubtitles.org. More sites are available in the pro version.
- You can create your own playlsits. *Not in available in tablet version yet.
- You can save bookmarks in your videos.
- A lot of options for you to tweak to make the app fit your needs perfectly.
Send me an email if you find any bugs.
- Force close bug fixes.
- Android 4.0 or later is now required.
- Fixed buggy auto hiding menu in video player, some menu items has been rearranged.
- New slide in menu in media browser for navigation in mobile version.
- Fixed buggy drag and drop sort in playlists.
- Fixed broken video identification.
- Other minor bugfixes.
- Important bugfixes.
on huawei u8650 it doesnt work at all...
i mean no file would play: flv, mp4, avi etc
i roll android 2.3.3
I like this app, but it needs to play more video formats and codecs such as wmv dIvx mov ogv 3g2 and a few others etc, otherwise okay app.
This is amazing. Give it a try.
I have used this app very well until i upgraded my xperia z to 4.4.2. I could not extract file subtitle anymore. please fix it. thanks
Great player, but I downloaded 9 movies and it doesn't know they're on my sd card. My stock player sees and plays them no problem. On a note 8
but sees movies that aren't there fails to play some that are scans tv shows but they dont show in tv list. Sorry but Archos is far supirior to this in almost every way.
It is the best smart device app. I know for videos.