1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Supports subtitles
- Promotional information
- Subtitles are off
+ By Daniel Nilsson
An easy to use app that plays videos from your phone.
This app does not have movies to watch, but rather gives you an alternative to the standard 'droid media viewer. With the mVideoPlayer app you can watch movies that have already been downloaded onto your phone. It allows you to organize your videos into different files and folders.
The app has an easy to use interface, supports subtitles, and gives you promotional information about the movies you watch.
The subtitle feature tends to not run concurrent with the visuals.
If you are upgrading from the free version to the pro version and want to keep your library you should go to Preference - Advanced and backup your library. Then you just select restore in the pro version.
This app DOES ONLY PLAY WHAT YOUR PHONE ALREADY SUPPORTS so if you were looking for anything else, don't waste your time. It could however be used as a video library browser because it allows you to open videos with other applications. You can even select which application you want to use by default in preferences.
- A beautiful interface where your movies, tv shows and personal videos will be separated into deffierent screens.
- Posters and movie information will be downloaded automatically for your movies and tv shows.
- Subtitle Support: srt, ssa, ass, sub/idx, mpl, smi, txt, sub, sami.
- Internal MKV Subtitle (srt, ssa, ass), ONLY usefull on devices that supports playback of MKV.
- Responsive, intuitive controls.
- Built-in subtitle search powered by OpenSubtitles.org. More sites are available in the pro version.
- You can create your own playlsits. *Not available in tablet version yet.*
- You can save bookmarks in your videos.
- A lot of options for you to tweak to make the app fit your needs perfectly.
Please note: screenshots do not give a fair viewing of how the app will look once content hs been added.
Send me an email if you find any issues. ;)
- Force close bug fixes.
- Android 4.0 or later is now required.
- Fixed buggy auto hiding menu in video player, some menu items has been rearranged.
- New slide in menu in media browser for navigation in mobile version.
- Fixed buggy drag and drop sort in playlists.
- Fixed broken video identification.
- Other minor bugfixes.
- Important bugfixes.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Molly Carter.
I can't see external subtitles for avi files
hi! I would like to know how i could enable dolby surround of htc desire hd using this player. is it possible? i love this player and i love the dolby sound of htc desire hd. it would be really wonderfull to be able to use both. =)
Works great on my Note 4
& this works good. This app is like adding mkv subtitles ability to all other apps. Just a small issue : after installing this app, I feel that MX Player would refuse to play SOME videos.
But, the app looks so primitive, the UI is not impressive at all. Please, make the big update to change the icon, UI and other minor things.
Reluctantly ditched in favour of VLC which plays my files with AC3 audio. Seriously, didn't you do *any* testing at all before releasing this update?