MX Player Pro
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Lots of video formats and subtitles formats supported
- Shows battery status and current time while playing
- Multi-core decoding
- We didn't find any, did you?
+ By J2 Interactive
MX Video Player is a video-player that supports multi-core decoding and subtitle files.
Ad-free version of MX Player
MX Video Player allows you to play movies including .3gp .avi .divx .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm .xvid and many more. What's more, it allows you to choose audio tracks in case that the movie contains multiple audio tracks. You can even make your own video list and manage it: create folders, move files to SD, movie search, and many more.
Regarding decoding, you can change the mode (S/W or H/W). It supports multi-core decoding what higly improves its performance by processor optimization.
There's a intuitive control bar with the basic buttons. What's more, you can adjust easily (by dragging horizontal or vertical) volume, position adjustment or brightness without leaving video playback screen. It even shows current time and battery status of your device.
What's more it supports lots of subtitles files formats (.srt, .smi, .sami, .mpl, .txt, .sub...). You can customize subtitles, scroll them, change font and color script or adjust sync.
MX Video Player has been developed by MX Technologies, a developer focused on mobile video players and codecs.
In summary, MX Video Player is one of the most complete video players on the market. It works great on Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire HD and Galaxy Tab. Recommendable.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permissions is required to block system keys when input blocking is activated on video playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
MX Player Pro Videos
Black theme is returned.
Added Share menu.
Added workaround for hardware menu button bug of some LG devices.
Added options for trying HW and HW+ in sequence, under Settings > Decoder.
Added system notification bar colorizing option for Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Added default subtitile sync option under Settings > Subtitle.
HW+ decoder can be selectively used depending on video codec, under Settings > Decoder > HW+ video codecs.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.36a released 3d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.35 released on 01/15/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.34 released on 12/22/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.33 released on 11/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.31 released on 08/31/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.30 released on 08/11/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.29 released on 08/01/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.28 released on 06/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.27 released on 06/05/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.26 released on 03/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.25 released on 03/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.24 released on 02/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.23 released on 02/01/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.22 released on 12/31/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.21 released on 12/15/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.20 released on 11/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.19 released on 08/31/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.18 released on 08/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.17 released on 08/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.16 released on 08/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.15a released on 04/22/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.14 released on 03/29/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.13 released on 03/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.12 released on 02/26/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.11 released on 02/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.10 released on 12/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.9 released on 12/11/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.8 released on 11/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.7 released on 10/19/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.6 released on 10/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.5 released on 10/11/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.4 released on 09/28/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.3 released on 09/27/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.2 released on 09/21/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.1 released on 09/18/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7 released on 09/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6j released on 06/30/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6i released on 06/30/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6h released on 06/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6g released on 06/10/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 06/06/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6f released on 05/23/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6e released on 05/19/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6d Rev.1 released on 04/29/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6d released on 04/28/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6c released on 04/21/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6b released on 03/31/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6a released on 03/31/12.
- ChangesName changed from MX Video Player Pro to MX Player Pro on 03/31/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on 03/17/12.
Displaying 4 of 50 - show all
Mx es muy bueno, No pude reproducir flv con el mx player en una tablet con android 4.0
Sadly, it doesn't have working DVD menus for episodic DVDs. This would be a major plus.
The previous update was awesome no matter what sub folder you went into always last viewing was highlighted. Now when I shut down my tablet and return later the highlight on the last watched video is gone!
Their was no need for me to purchase this Pro version since it was said that the free version is the same....BUT I bought the ad free version to help support the wonderful job on this application. I love MX PLAYER too much. My girlfriend is jealous. :p
Great app. I use it everyday at the gym or at work. Keep the great work team
Love this app, wouldn't be without it.
perfect in every way