10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
You will need a working MythTV backend configured to allow remote frontends. See http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythfrontend for more information regarding configuration.
For best result you will also need an installed application on your phone that can play video/mpeg. MythFrontend has a experimental internal player with native ffmpeg decoding but if not activated MythFrontend will ask your Android system to play it.
The app won't be updated anymore if no major issues are found that needs to be fixed. This is due to two major reasons;
1. There is now a official MythTV Frontend for Android
2. Due to lack of DVB-S tuner card I don't currently use MythTV
If someone wants to develop it further please contact me. I could opensource it if there is enough interrest.
Tags: mythmote connection refused, mythfrontend no channels found, mythtv frontend livetv, mythtv frontend, mythtv live tv, mythtv go connection is refused, mythtv frontend no channels found, mythtvfrontend, mythtv player, mythfrontend.
Changes in this version:
* Rewrite of lots of code
* Support for more backend versions (protocol version 56-75)
* Removed ads
* Added backend discovery code
* Changed to email feedback
* Changed to email crash reports
* Re-added thumbnails for videos, recordings and channels
* Replaced local http server (now uses NanoHTTPD)
* Network cleanup