Pingu tube for free
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By delgado eco
Pingu is a BAFTA award-winning British-Swiss stop-motion claymated television series created by Otmar Gutmann. The series was produced by The Pygos Group and Trickfilmstudio for Swiss television, and centers on a family of anthropomorphic penguins living at the South Pole. The main character is the family's son and title character, Pingu. The show was made by HiT Entertainment and HoT Animation, British companies, from seasons 5-6.
The program is set in Antarctica and centres around penguin families who live and work in igloos. The main character, Pingu, belongs to one such family. He frequently goes on adventures with his little sister, Pinga, and often gets into mischief with his best friend, Robby the Seal.
- Pingu is the title character of the series. His catchphrase is "Pingu!" (more commonly heard as Noot noot!) when he makes a megaphone-shaped beak to indicate how he's feeling, or to simply gain attention. Pingu can also change his shape (such as morphing into a ball) and increase or decrease his height.
- Pinga is Pingu's sister. She first appeared in the episode "The New Arrival" and has a similar appearance to a baby emperor penguin, which is also seen on other younger penguins throughout the show.
- Mother and Father are Pingu and Pinga's parents. Father is a postman who constantly smokes pipes in early episodes, but quits later on. He has a motorized sledge to deliver the mail with help from Pingu. Mother spends most of her time cooking and does all the work in the home. Mother sometimes gets help from Pingu and Pinga, and she always gives them a cuddle when they have learned a lesson. Mother and Father's given names are never revealed.
- Grandfather is Pingu and Pinga's paternal grandfather. He is an expert accordionist, as demonstrated in the episode "Music Lessons". He is also a former professional weight lifter. He first appeared in the episode "Music Lessons".
- Robby is a grey seal. His name means "seal" in German (which is originally spelled with an e at the end). In the first four seasons, he is bluish-grey, but then light grey in the last two seasons. He first appeared in the episode "Pingu Goes Fishing".
- Pingo is a somewhat daredevilish penguin. He has a long beak that is essentially flat at the bottom but slightly rounded on the top and a head that is wider and taller. Despite his daredevilish behaviour, he often persuades Pingu to do wild and silly things with him.
- Pingg is Pingu's other penguin friend. He also has a long beak, but a shorter head than Pingo.
- Pongi is a penguin who wears glasses and has a short round beak. He first appeared in the episode "Ice Hockey".
- Punky is a penguin who first appeared in the episode "Pingu Delivers The Mail". He has a tuft on his head and wears striped trousers. Punky only appears in a handful of episodes.
- Banjo is Pingu's other non-penguin friend. HiT Entertainment reveals him as a "strange newcomer" to the Antarctic in the appearance of an abominable snowman.
- Pingi is Pingu's girlfriend and Pinga's best friend. She has thick, white eyelashes and a somewhat mushed beak. She first appeared in the episode "Pingu's Admirer". Pinga is sometimes envious of her despite Pingu paying more attention to her.
Keywords: pingu videos, kids videos, cartoons for kids, movies for kids
Disclaimer: The content provided in this app is hosted on YouTube & is publicly available. The videos were not created by us or uploaded to Youtube. This app only offers a new way to have the top videos organized in one place and accessible with one click. This app is unofficial and is simply a shortcut to the free information offered by youtube.
Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.