Remote Media Center HD
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Works well over wifi, and much better than dlna over 3G, 4G and reportedly edge. Can easily slide forward/backward all kinds of videos.
Specifically it is able to
- Browse and search the EPG Grid (*)
- Browse and Schedule recordings (*)
- Browse channels and programs (*)
- Watch videos in various qualities (low up to HD (720P and 1080))
- Watch recorded tv up to HD (720P and 1080) quality
- Listen to music (with slider and shuffle)
- Browse hires pictures with multitouch
- Remote control (*)
(*) supported only on windows 7 and 8 media center
Needs version 0.98.6 or higher of the Remote Potato Server.
3G, 4G or wifi is advised.
A player like diceplayer, vplayer, rockplayer lite, mx player or moboplayer (try with hard/soft decoding) is needed for video.
- Strongly adviced to NOT using any app while driving or during other dangerous activities.
- RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high bitrates - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
The full version (http://goo.gl/YeklZ) has added features, like live TV and download capability of videos and recorded TV.
Please post bugs/comments at http://myfrem.nl/forum as I have no technical means to react via comments.
See http://myfrem.nl/faq.html for a FAQ.
Tags: media center multimedia remote, remote media center, remote for media center, remote potato, media center remote, remote mce, remote potato server 0986, windows media center remote, remote media center hd, media center.
- Fixed issue with pictures not showing when coming from list of thumbnails;
- Faster response of main menu buttons;
- Download menu option should work now with ffmpeglatest (selectable in expert settings);
- Due to problems with asynctask a complete rewrite of asynchronous handling of several processes;
- On first install higher quality is now default for playing media;
- Please report any issues you might have on the forum;