Remote Media Center Live TV
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.nl/download.html. This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
Tags: remote media center live tv, remote potato live tv, media center, adultos tv channels, live tv nl 2, ru remote media center, ru remote media center live tv, tv remote app for media center, myfremnl/html, live potato with live tv capability.
- IMPORTANT: for ChromeCast (an in-app upgrade) you need to install at least version 2.333.43 of the Remote Potato (http://myfrem.nl);
- Fixed: when user did not have selected recent ffmpeg, ChromeCast would not play;
- As with any new ChromeCast app: reboot your ChromeCast for first use;
- Casts (up to higher quality supported) Videos, Recorded TV and Live TV (locally downloaded not supported);
- Live TV takes a bit to start and works up to 50 minutes usually.