Remote Media Center Live TV
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.nl/download.html or http://184.108.40.206/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://220.127.116.11/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Tags: remote media center live tv, remote potato live tv, media center, adultos tv channels, live tv nl 2, ru remote media center, live tv media center, tv remote app for media center, ru remote media center live tv, remote media center live tv на андроид.
- Please power-cycle your chromecast before use EVEN IF you already have done that before;
- Channels without logos, now will not show folder icon but empty icon;
- Fixed IR control with some feedback;
- Timeout (2 minutes) when checking for segments starting live tv;
- For Chromecast to work properly, version 2.333.47 of the Remote Potato server is needed;
- Rewindable Live TV only supported for Chromecast.