10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sharp Americas HQ
Beam Smartphone or Tablet content to an AQUOS LED TV with the Sharp Beam app!
You can also create playlists of your choice enqueuing multiple selections in the order want. It is always possible to continue browsing, either on the current site or another site, while your media plays on device.
•Enjoy your familiar browser experience for discovering and enjoying internet video, audio and photos.
•Open multiple sites at once with tap browsing
•Play the videos locally on mobile device or “beam” them to your AQUOS LED TVs
•Create and manage bookmarks for your favorite websites.
•Quickly access recommended links to websites that contain content you can beam
•Play selected content to remote devices, while continuing to browse
•Create and manage a queue of content.
•You can share or beam media on your tablet or phone with AQUOS LED TVs with built-in Wi-Fi
•PlayReady or DTCP-IP protected content can be Played or beamed (Requires Android 4.0 or higher, valid content license and compatible player for beaming)
•Media in RSS feeds can be browsed and beamed
* Please note that beaming functionality relies on the capabilities of devices on your home network, as well as the media support provided by specific websites. Beaming does not work with Flash content.
Keywords: Sharp, Sharp Electronics, Sharp USA, Sharp America, SharpUSA, Sharp Beam, SmartCentral, Beam, Aquos, TV, LCD, Remote, Beaming, Beamz, Beamzit, large-screen, Quattron, Smart TV, HD, SmartCentralTM, Home Network
Tags: sharp beam, aquos beam, how to beam tablet to sharp tv, sharp aquos beam, sharp beam 下载, sharp beam tablets, beam website embedded video screen to tv, sharp aquos beam to tv, sharp beam compatibility, beam from tab 2 to sharp aq.
What's in this version?
• Advanced address bar which can also be used for entering Google search terms
• Improved accessibility of side panels (configurable option to show buttons at the edge of the screen for accessing side panels)
• Your ‘Device’ would be automatically selected as the renderer when it is the only renderer available
• Capability of playing long DTCP-IP encrypted videos without interruption
• Playback would be automatically resumed when interrupted by screen lock