100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
This software allows the following interaction with your LinkStation or TeraStation:
- Set up WebAccess directly from your smartphone, without computers.
- Display error and information messages
- Change your LinkStation or TeraStation's IP address remotely.
- Access Settings
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
Note: HTC devices are not supported.
Tags: nas navigator, smartphone navigator, problème smartphone navigator et nas non détecté, smartphone navigator buffalo, lsqvl buffalo nas, smartphonenavigator.com, smartphone navigator no nas detected, smartphone navigator can not find nas, nas smartphone navigator authentication failed, galaxy s2 connect to nas.
- LS220DB and TS1200D are now supported.
- Modified to not add a user who has "guest" in its username.
- Modified to show an error message when trying to log in to a NAS that is in emergency mode.
- Modified so that if WebAccess is not configured, the "Browse" option will be grayed out on the page displayed when selecting your NAS from NAS list.