SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By 42Gears Mobility Systems
Note 2: Free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate it to full version. In case of any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Play one or more videos continuously in a loop on Android tablets.
Viewers can watch the videos in fullscreen mode but cannot do anything else on the device. Tablet will work only as a video playing display device. Can be used in trade shows, exhibitions and other community events.
NEW FEATURE - Now you can run SureVideo in SCREEN SAVER MODE. Video launches automatically when device is idle for a specified time period. Screensaver is dismissed when user touches the screen.
- SureVideo can start playing videos right after the device boots up
- Password protected: Only an administrator can exit the video player if 'Disable Bottom Bar' option is enabled
- Displays video in Full Screen mode
- Hide buttons on bottom bar
- Automatically plays videos from the sdcard
- All common video formats supported (Device dependent)
- Advanced lock down into kiosk mode by using SureLock
- Install SureVideo on the tablet
- Drop the video files into /SureVideo folder on the sdcard.
- Tap on Start Playing button or Restart SureVideo. SureVideo will automatically create a playlist of videos in the /surevideo folder and will start playing them alphabetically in fullscreen mode.
Tags: sure video, video player for kks, surevideo kk, kk widget, www surevid com, surevideo basic single license, how does surevideo achieve fullscreen, surevideo player, los surevideos completo, surevideo erfahrungen.
* Added Video Caching
* Advanced Hide Bottom Bar feature
* Added Scheduled Prevent Suspend Settings
* Added AC Power Prevent Suspend
* Added Multiple playlist for time based scheduling
* Added setting to create a thumbnail image at any particular frame
* Added .mp3 file cover page when someone play .mp3 added default image for mp3 file
* Added option to select media control type
* Added support for full screen mode (supported only from jelly bean onwards)