TviMote is designed to replace the WebRemote for the media player, supporting the following features:
* Scans the TViX and creates a local cache of the music and movie libraries, allowing for offline browsing.
* Full text searching in the local cache.
* Play queue functionality including shuffle option.
* Creation of favourites for quick access.
* Basic Commands (play, pause, stop, next, previous, menu navigation).
* Split screen mode with browsing/favourites in two panes for large screens/tablets.
* French (thanks, Nicolas Michaux) and Danish translations.
TviMote requires firmware 2.1.0 on the TViX Slim S1 Media Player.
TviMote Version number: Major.Minor.Micro
Major: Incompatibility with previous versions.
Minor: New features.
Micro: Bugfixes and minor improvements.
A short user guide is available at http://www.daugaard.com/tvimote/
Tags: tvix web remote, tvix slim s1 web remote, slim s1 firmware 210, tvix 안드로이드, tvimote.
* Fixed display on highdensity, smaller screens.
* Fixed favourites that wouldn't delete.
* Changed image loading strategy.
* Fix stability issues (including reported NullPointerException)
* Fix incompatibility in early Android versions (reported NoSuchMethodException)
* Fade-in album thumbnails in list view
* Fix broken navigation (again)