VidOn Player HD
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Totally free, no Ad and no in-App purchases
- Support formats:
Play almost everything: MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, RM, ASF, F4V, FLV etc…
Picture: PNG, JPG, JPEG etc…
Display almost all subtitle formats: embedded and external subtitles, ASS, SMI, SRT etc…
- Powerful decoding methods brings high quality 1080P playback, choose between hardware decoding, hardware+ decoding, software decoding accordingly
- Set and change video subtitles and audios
- User-friendly UI and Gesture controls change volume, brightness, fast forward and fast backward
- Change aspect ratios while playing: original, 16:9, 4:3 and fit screen
- Movie info auto collected online, complete your video and movie library with poster and plot.
- Enjoy Blu-ray movie with VidOn Server
Streaming video feature:
- Streaming HD video and movie from NAS
- Streaming Video from PC using Windows Share/Samba
- Support UPnP/DLNA and FTP
VidOn Server feature:
- VidOn Player HD works best with VidOn Server
- Enjoy Blu-ray movies on your Android device from VidOn Server with Blu-ray video decoding, Transcoding
- Fully support Blu-ray Menu
- Choose display quality when playing movie from VidOn server
- Access VidOn Server to manage media contents
- View, Edit and Share pictures from local resources and shared LAN devices
File managing and downloading:
- Sync files via USB cable
- Sync files via Wi-Fi and FTP Server
For more instructions about how to use VidOn Player HD, please read the user guide here:
Download VidOn Server from: http://vidon.me/vidon_server.htm
Please like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VidOn.me
VidOn.me Forum: http://forum.vidon.me/
Tags: vidonme, wwwvidonme, vidonme media player, how to hook up a vidonme, vidon hd, media player hd software, vidonme reset, vidonme does not show any movies, nexus 7 wmv hardware decode, what is vidonme.
1. Updated: Replaced the player with a new one.
2. New: Added the function that selected audio tracks and subtitles can be remembered.
3. Fixed: Crash problem and return-to-the-video-list problem of some sources.
4. Fixed: Subtitle loading crash problem for some sources.
5. Fixed: The bug that the video will be re-played from the last breakpoint when switching the image quality.
6. Fixed: The bug that external SDCard of some devices cannot be accessed.