This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It is both an audio and a video player.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD isos, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
• It needs hardware control, in order to change the audio volume;
• It needs phone calls control, in order to pause the music when someone is calling;
• It needs full Internet access to open network streams;
• It needs to be able to read logs, during the beta version, to help understanding the crashes and issues;
• It needs to get access to the SD card storage, in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs to get access to the settings, in order to change your audio ringtone.
Tags: vlc beta, vlc ハードウェア 音 , gravar streaming video vlc, aplicacion output video, vlc não reproduz stream da internet, vlc beta streamen geht nicht mehr, vlc adpative stream, embed vlc in html, vlc beta 012, vlc embedded.
Fourth prerelease of VLC for Android (20th Beta)
This 0.9.0 version is major release with hardware decoding and a new interface available in dark or white colors. 0.9.2 gives DVD iso support. 0.9.3 fixes an audio crash.
Hardware acceleration is now enabled by default on 4.3+ and has better subtitles support. Software decoding has been accelerated too.
This release features now an equalizer, playlist management, Widi screens support and fixes some audio bugs on 2.3 and SD cards misdetections.