VPlayer Video Player
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Amount of features
- Amount of formats supported
- ICS optimization
- Streams via URL
- Layout could be improved
- Only 7-days trial
VPlayer is a highly configurable video player multiformat that supports HD
This is the 7-days trial version of VPlayer which includes all its features.
VPlayer makes the most of HW accelerated video decoder to offers a high-quality videos. It can play 720 (even 1080p) and supports lots of video formats (MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, TS, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, WMV... and many more). However, it was specially optimized for ICS. It doesn't mean that won't be run properly in other Android version but ICS shows its full potential. It can be launched also on tablets with Honeycomb. If your device isn't updated to ICS at least it must be a high-end device to fully enjoy it.
It was also optimized to drains less battery than other video players, an enhancement that hard-users will love. What's more, it solves an issue that MIUI, CM7 and other non-officials ROMs had: they couldn't play MKV, FLV, MOV and AVI with the default video player. They'll be able with VPlayer.
Besides its performance, what has really impressed us it's its amount of features. From preferences you can set video quality, aspect ratio, buffer size, screen orientation, enable/disable gestures... and many many more options. VPlayer supports subtitles and audio multi-channels. Besides the video that you keep in your gallery and which are automatically added to VPlayer's Library, you can add streams via URL.
In a nutshell, we've got here a videoplayer that clearly overtakes the default Android video player regarding potential and features. A jewel for those who spend hours watching movies and TV shows in their mobile devices. Highly recommendable.
Watch videos with HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play YouTube.com videos directly in VPlayer!
This is a free trial for 7 days with full features. Please buy 'VPlayer Unlocker' to continue use VPlayer.
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS, JellyBean, KitKat devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
Support multithreading codecs.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264/AVC,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt), WebVTT
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS JellyBean devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 firstname.lastname@example.org/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3 and its source can be downloaded from our site.
READ_LOGS: for feedback
INTERNET: streaming support
READ_PHONE_STATE: stop playback when calling
WAKE_LOCK: keep screen up
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: rename or delete file
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: change audio effects
VPlayer is the best video player for Android.
VPlayer, VPlayer Free, VPlayer Unlocker, Video Player, Media Player, Music Player, Streaming Player, Stream, Streaming, DLNA, Best Player
1. Happy Valentine's Day
2. Fixed crash bug on Nexus 5
3. Fixed buffer size eq 0 bug
Ran Slowly But It Did Covert My Video As I Was Watching I The Video Started To Lag behind A Bit Not Cool For Me
Very good decoding support and clean interface. Anyway there are options lacking and encoders with bad or lacking support. Still a great player!
Great but needs major improvements in buffering speeds
This player is not that great since the update! Did you guys add bugs!?