WiFi Oh Player
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* NEW * [Directly Remote Play] - Play media on big screen wirelessly. Tap and Go ! !
"Share" photo/video from a browser or viewer then select "WiFi Oh Player".
It streams to remote player such as PC, NB, TV via WiFi connection. (UPnP or DLNA supported).
No driver installation, No cable is need, No root.
You don't need to by an equipment like Chromecast.
It somehow is able to replace Miracast.
[Features and Capabilities]
1) Discover Media Servers(Sources) on the same WiFi Access Point.
2) Browse, Search and Play discovered media files on your Android devices. Streaming NAS, PC or even Mobile devices.
3) Play it at Remote Render which could be a Smart TV, PC(UPnP Render support), Stereo or other UPnP Renders.
4) History of play to quickly access recent/frequent media files. Media also has extending to Social Share, Sorting and Set-As functions.
NAS System Support:
QNAP, Synology, Akitio MyCloud Mini, Homecloud, Iomega StorCenter, ioSafe N2 NAS, Buffalo TeraStation Pro, Lenovo ThinkServer RD240, Addonics NAS 3.0 Adapter, etc.
** HELP **
You are welcome to visit this page for questions or suggestions.
Provide following factors could greatly help to analyze the problem,
1)Model type or name of mobile device, remote render(player).
2)Operations which led to force-close/problem.
Render, Remote Control, UPnP, DLNA, Player, WiFi, Home share, Home media. Smart TV control, Phone Control pointer.
Audio Streaming, Video Streaming. Skifta like player. iMediaShare like player. UpnPlay like player. Wifi Access Point.
Tags: wifi oh player, wifi多媒體瀏覽器, wifi 多媒體瀏覽器, wifi 瀏覽器, dlna多媒體播放裝置, wifi多媒體, wifi 多媒體, ohplayer help, dlna wifi 多媒體播放器, 媒體瀏覽器 wifi.
@Fix Remote play of History and Favorite item order in play gallery may not be correct
@Fix Occasionally force-close error as last update auto-pilot remote player control is working background
@Fix Occasionally force-close error as open picture viewer very quickly
@Add Auto-pilot for remote player control to play entire list as application is in background mode