This thoroughly updated resource is a must-have for emergency departments, emergency medicine practitioners, and students beginning rotations in emergency medicine. This latest update is based on the 4th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Covering over more than 600 clinical problems disorders and issues, Rosen and Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult gives clinicians immediate information that is accurate, current, practical and complete.
- Designed to meet the needs of clinicians working in settings providing urgent and emergent care
- Includes updated treatment guidelines and references
- Updated treatment guidelines and references
- Covers over more than 600 clinical problems disorders and issues
- The well-organized coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, prehospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and ICD-10 coding
- Provides up-to-date information on topics such as emerging infections, new protocols and new treatments
- Superb differential diagnoses lists that are a valuable aid at the point of care in practice
- Can be fully cross-indexed with all of Skyscape's 600+ nursing and medical references through Skyscape's SmartLink technology.
This Skyscape trusted resource was created in partnership with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer business.
Content updates for 12 months and 90 days phone support (chat and email for a year) are included with your purchase.
ABOUT SKYSCAPE on Android
This app will install your new resource into the Skyscape Medical Resources environment. All Skyscape titles (over 600 of them, for all professions and specialties) and services like MedAlert™ and CME-STAT™ (coming soon) are accessed from within this environment.
Using our award winning technologies, including the patented SmartLink, Skyscape coordinates resources for drug information, interactions, clinical information, calculators, tools, clinical trial and research updates. We provide a single point of entry and seamless integration of resources, providing the best user experience for point of care decision support and research needs.
MEDICAL INFORMATION UNIVERSE
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 of the most highly regarded publishers in healthcare content as well as major medical associations, leading healthcare institutions, government agencies, and well-respected clinicians. The result is the largest and most trusted portfolio of mobile medical resources available for the Android.
From within the Skyscape Medical Resources app, choose the Universe page to see the full range of titles and tools for your profession and specialty.
Tags: 5 minute emergency consult , five minutes , 5 minute emergency medicine consult , five minutes emergency , 5 minute emergency , emergency 5 , emergency treatment guidelines , 5 minute emergency room , medical emergency 5 minutes