5-Minute Pediatric Consult provides clinically essential information on the health problems commonly seen in infants, children, and adolescents. This practical reference guide provides immediate, point-of-care advice for over 460 medical conditions. The topics are presented in a fast-access outline format, ideal for on-the-spot consultation on your mobile device.
- 5-Minute Consult format allows you to locate information quickly
- Coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, pre-hospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and more
- All chapters have been thoroughly updated to reflect current trends in diagnosis and treatment
- Other features include a medication index, syndromes glossary, surgical glossary, laboratory values, and tables.
- All information is well organized and easily accessible for effective bedside consultation
With this unique mobile platform you can instantly review information and add personalized notes, enabling quick decision-making at the point-of-care. No Pediatrician should be without this valuable reference tool.
Medical Wizards has partnered with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins to bring you this popular application.
Editors: Charles I. Schwartz, MD; Louis M. Bell, Jr., MD; Peter M. Bingham, MD; Esther K. Chung, MD, MPH; David F. Friedman, MD; Kathleen M. Loomes, MD; Petra Mamula, MD; Maria R. Mascarenhas, MBBS; Ronn E. Tanel, MD
ABOUT MEDICAL WIZARDS
Medical Wizards provides popular medical reference guides and tools for healthcare professionals. Whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, Physician Assistant, Nursing Assistant, or Medical Student, Medical Wizards has the ideal program for you.
Medical Wizards has a variety of popular programs specifically designed for a wide range of medical specialties. From Prentice Hall, the award-winning Medical Wizards Toolbox series, Pearson, Davis Drug Guide, 5MCC, and Taber’s, Medical Wizards has the app you are looking for.
Tags: 5 minute pediatric consult , the 5 minute pediatric consult , 5 minute emergency consult , 5 minutes pediatric consult , frequently asked questions pediatric consult , medical wizard , first five minutes pediatric code
from 1 reviews