This resource provides immediate, practical advice on problems seen in infants, children, and adolescents. This latest update is based on the 6th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
5-Minute Pediatric Consult is the best-selling handheld resource covering more than 450 diseases and conditions in a rapid access concise format that makes this title so popular among busy clinicians.
// Key Features
• Includes new topics like: Amenorrhea, Asberger Syndrome, Dental Trauma, Head banging, Mental Retardation, Narcolepsy, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Separation Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Fragile X syndrome, Thoracic insufficiency syndrome, and Vaccine reactions
• Immunization schedules and charts at your fingertips to save you time from searching
• Hundreds of images to provide you with quick visual guidance
• Updates to content made on a regular basis to keep you abreast of the latest content
• Content is optimized for handheld devices so you have access to the content anytime, anywhere
• Includes 3 built-in calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
• Includes key features such as 2/ color design, current and updated topics in popular 5-minute format
• Patient education handouts from AAP to help educate your patients
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.