This reference is a clinically oriented quick consult for sports medicine. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult covers Common sports-related problems faced by primary care practitioners are thoroughly and concisely presented in the famous fast-access 5-Minute Consult format.
// Key Features
• Musculoskeletal problems cover basics; diagnosis; acute treatment, including on-field management; long-term treatment, including rehabilitation and referrals; and commonly asked questions
• More than 20 new chapters on sports medicine topics such as ACL injuries, tennis leg, heel pain
• More illustrations
• Expanded physical therapy section
• Chapters on general medicine dropped
• New sections on the preparticipation physical exam and the sports bag
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: 5 minute sports medicine consult pdf , sports medicine , sports therapy images , the 5minute sport medicine consult pdf , 5minute sports medicine , the 5minute sports medicine consult pdf , the 5minute sports medicine consult,_2nd_edition pdf , 5 minute sport pdf , the 5minute sports medicine consult 2nd edition