AACN Critical Care Nursing
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Atmosphere_Apps
Essential Data Critical Care Nurses Must Know
Endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, this go-anywhere handbook features tables and figures that encapsulate all the information required to give safe and effective care to critically ill patients.
• Critical Care Drug Tables
• Normal Values for Laboratory Tests and Physiologic Parameters
• Lists of Assessment Components
• Cardiac Rhythms: ECG Characteristics and Treatment Guides, Including Sample Rhythm Strips
• 12-Lead ECG Changes in Acute Myocardial Ischemia and Infarct
• Troubleshooting Guide for Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment
• Indications for Mechanical Ventilation
• Weaning Assessment Tool
• ACLS Algorithms.
Marianne Chulay, RN, DNSc, FAAN, is a critical care nursing/clinical research consultant in
Chapel Hill, NC.
Suzanne Burns, RN, MSN, RRT, ACNP, CCRN, FAAN, FCCM, is a Professor of Nursing, an Advanced Practice Nurse 2 in the MICU, and the Director of the Professional Nursing Staff Organization's Clinical Research Program at the University of Virginia Health Systems in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Tags: critical care nursing, critical care, aacn, critical care hemodynamic tables, aacn essentials of critical care nursing, aacn critical care text, aacn pocket reference card, bbbhj, aacn cardiac pocket card, hemodynamic monitoring reference card.
* Added a searchable index
* Vastly improved image quality
* Decision flow charts can now be navigated one step at a time
* Improved application style and layout
* Added new thumbnails for figures index
* Various other bug fixes and stability improvements