This clinical practice support tool set from the American College of Cardiology Foundation provides concise, portable reference tools for the busy clinician. Pocket Guideline material is adapted and enhanced for the Android devices from the full text version of ACC/AHA Practice Guidelines. It also includes the Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography (TTE/TEE) Appropriateness Criteria Tool which provides a quick reference list of common appropriate and inappropriate uses of echocardiography and an innovative decision support application that helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI for the detection and risk assessment of coronary artery disease. You can select which specific tools you want to use, or get all of them.
ACC Pocket Guides includes
- The Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography (TTE/TEE) Appropriateness Criteria Tool
- ACC SPECT MPI Appropriateness Tool
- Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
- Clinical Application of Echocardiography
- Evaluation and Management of Chronic Heart Failure in the Adult
- Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices
- Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery
- Management of Patients With Chronic Stable Angina
- Management of Patients With Unstable Angina and Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
- Management of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
ABOUT SKYSCAPE on Android
This app will install your new resource into the Skyscape Medical Resources environment. All Skyscape titles (over 600 of them, for all professions and specialties) and services like MedAlert™ and CME-STAT™ (coming soon) are accessed from within this environment.
Using our award winning technologies, including the patented SmartLink, Skyscape coordinates resources for drug information, interactions, clinical information, calculators, tools, clinical trial and research updates. We provide a single point of entry and seamless integration of resources, providing the best user experience for point of care decision support and research needs.
Tags: acc pocket guides , acc guidelines , acc guidelines for stable angina images , aha guidelines , acc aha pocket guidelines , acc pİcture , pocket guidelines acc/aha free 2012 , echocardiography pocket reference guides
from 135 reviews