Stay connected and save time!
With the rapid publication of news and research articles it’s hard than ever to stay focused on the most relevant and useful content.
Download the Academic Emergency Medicine (AEM) Journal App for your mobile device and access instant, real-time updates including cutting-edge article abstracts and upcoming events.
It’s simple and easy to navigate and presents an optimized reading experience from your mobile device. You can easily tag select content for convenient reading and share with your friends and colleagues through email, Twitter, Facebook, and more!
With the AEM Journal App, you’ll have access to comprehensive, in-depth article abstracts on care of the acutely ill or injured patient that help you learn and understand the most current research in emergency medicine. AEM features topics and the latest developments in the field through regular sections such as:
• Basic Science Investigations
• Clinical Investigations
• Educational Advances
• Clinical Practice
• Special Contributions
• Dynamic Emergency Medicine
AEM is the official journal of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine. Learn more at
For more Wiley Health Apps please visit: www.wileyhealthapps.com
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest information from the Society of Hospital Medicine’s family of publication including article abstracts, news, and upcoming events
2. No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
3. Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
from 3 reviews