All About Colon Cancer
by: ChiBooks • 0
Colon Cancer: The Silent Killer
The Silent Killer That Can Terrorize You & Your Family.
Do you have a friend or relative that has gone through the embarrassment of colon cancer or colon cancer treatment? Through intrusive in nature, colon cancer pre-screening is important to save your life. If your colon is susceptible for cancer due to heredity or predetermined hormones in your genetic code, you can be at danger of contracting colon cancer. If gone untreated the cancer can spread to your lymph nodes, liver, blood, or lungs. The cancer can spread fast and can be in your body without you even knowing about.
Over 2,000,000 people will develop colon cancer a year and within those numbers over 50,000 people will die. Colon cancer can happen to you at any age but statistically it occurs in people age 35 and up. Women and children can develop colon cancer just as frequently and as severe as adult men. No matter what life style you live, colon cancer can sneak up on you without you even knowing.
There is a Solution to Prevent and Treat Colon Cancer
There are preventive measures you can take to reduce your chance of colon cancer. Through diet, lifestyle choices, and pre-screening you can reduce the chance of the development of colon cancer significantly. By knowing what the cancer is, where it can form, and how to diagnosis it, you can save yourself and your family grief that can strain relationships and put your families in financial ruin. If you already have colon cancer or know a friend who does, you can find ways to treat and keep the colon cancer from reoccurring. It is all up to you to find out more about colon cancer.
If you want a one stop, tell-all source that can give you the knowledge you need about the prevention and treatment of colon cancer, this e-book will give you what you need to know to stay healthy and to avoid costly trips to the hospital. With this e-book you will have the information to help friends and families and to help yourself. Knowledge is power, but the knowledge of colon cancer is power over life and death.
Two Reasons Why You Need to Know About Colon Cancer Now
1) By acting now, you can find the information you need to know about colon cancer prescreening and what to do if you are diagnosed with colon cancer. You can find out exactly what your chances are of contracting colon cancer.
2) You or your loved ones could have colon cancer right now. Known as the silent killer, colon cancer can invade your liver, lungs, or blood. This information will save your or your loved ones life. To not obtain this information could be signing a death warrant.
Here is what you will learn inside this ebook....
• What Colon Cancer Is
• What are the Factors That Contribute To Colon Cancer
• Colon Cancer and Genetics
• What Are the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
• How to Test for Colon Cancer
• If Colon Cancer is Diagnosed, What Are the Treatments?
• Grape Seed Extract: An Alternative Cure to Colon Cancer
• Dishonest Cures in the Cure of Colon Cancer
• What Women Need to Know About Colon Cancer
• Colon Cleansing and Colon Cancer
• And a lot more!
This e-book can change or save your life. Colon cancer can not only affect you but your family’s happiness. You are needed by your family and it is not fair to miss this opportunity to gain all the knowledge you need about colon cancer at such a sensible price. The price that you will pay for the e-book will not even compare to the heartache and suffering your family will go through as they travel with you through your treatment, chemotherapy, or possible death. It is not fair for you or your family to go through mess stress and separation from your everyday activities.
Remember that colon cancer is the silent killer. You may be afflicted now and not know it. Learn all about it now.