by: Meda Pharmaceuticals • 11
Meda introduces the ALLERGY ADVISOR App. This app provides Respiratory Allergy Sufferers with an integrated mobile application that provides key information and tools related to tracking and managing their allergies, as well as providing secondary branded information relating to ASTEPRO® (azelastine HCl) Nasal Spray 0.15%.
The ALLERGY ADVISOR contains:
• Weather and Pollen forecasts in your area
• Triggers and Symptoms logs for multiple locations
• Customizable Alerts for Treatments, RX Refills, etc.
• Healthcare Professionals Contact Storage
Download the free ALLERGY ADVISOR App now and obtain a useful tool.
ASTEPRO® (azelastine HCl) Nasal Spray 0.15% is indicated for the relief of the symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis in patients 12 years of age and older.
ASTEPRO Important Risk Information
• Avoid engaging in hazardous occupations requiring complete mental alertness when taking ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%
• Avoid concurrent use of alcohol or other central nervous system depressants with ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%
• In clinical studies, the most commonly reported adverse reactions, when dosed at 2 sprays per nostril once or twice daily, respectively, included bitter taste (4%, 6%), nasal discomfort (4%, 3%), epistaxis (2%, 1%), and sneezing (1%, 2%)
• Pregnancy Category C: Based on animal data, may cause fetal harm
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tags: allergy advisor , allergy advisor widget