1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
The ALLERGY ADVISOR contains:
• Weather and Pollen forecasts in your area
• Triggers and Symptoms logs for multiple locations
• Customizable Alerts for Treatments, RX Refills, etc.
• Healthcare Professionals Contact Storage
Download the free ALLERGY ADVISOR App now and obtain a useful tool.
ASTEPRO® (azelastine HCl) Nasal Spray 0.15% is indicated for the relief of the symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis in patients 12 years of age and older.
ASTEPRO Important Risk Information
• Avoid engaging in hazardous occupations requiring complete mental alertness when taking ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%
• Avoid concurrent use of alcohol or other central nervous system depressants with ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%
• In clinical studies, the most commonly reported adverse reactions, when dosed at 2 sprays per nostril once or twice daily, respectively, included bitter taste (4%, 6%), nasal discomfort (4%, 3%), epistaxis (2%, 1%), and sneezing (1%, 2%)
• Pregnancy Category C: Based on animal data, may cause fetal harm
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tags: allergy advisor widget.