The Apothekenfinder App allows a location-based search for more than 20,000 public pharmacies in Germany. The app also informs you about open emergency service pharmacies if you need medication at night, on the weekends or on holidays. The Federal Union of German Associations of Pharmacists (ABDA), is responsible for this app and its content.
Users can comfortably find the nearest pharmacies with just one click and can contact the pharmacy by phone. Users can safely navigate to pharmacies with the map view and routing function, which shows distances to the pharmacies.
· Allows access to a continually updated database, containing all 20,000 public pharmacies in Germany.
· Allows access to a list of about 1,400 emergency service pharmacies.
· Determines your current location and offers a list of the 10 nearest pharmacies (opening hours and during emergency service times).
· Allows additional search request via manual entry.
· Contains important details such as name, address, phone number, distance and opening hours of emergency service pharmacies.
· Calculates the appropriate route on request.
· The automatic determination of your location after the start of the app can be disabled in the settings.
+++ More Links to the application:
· ABDA website: http://www.abda.de
· Health portal of the German pharmacies: http://www.aponet.de
+++ An important note to our international Customers:
This application knows all pharmacies in Germany along with their opening hours. International users have asked us, to make the application (downloadable / available?) outside of Germany. It is recommended to have ‘Apothekenfinder’ installed on your mobile device, if your travel plans include Germany. Please note: that 'Apothekenfinder' does NOT have any data available for any country other than Germany.
Tags: apothekenadressen , apotheken , logo apotheker a , apotheken a , apotheken app läuft nicht , abda apothekenapp kostenlos , apotheken adressen , apotheken notdienst abfrage script , free email adressen apotheken