Arterial Blood Gas Interpreter
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
Also in : DiabetesAdd this app to your lists
+ By GDA Software.
Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation Calculator.
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* Only ABG Interpreter on the market that can solve triple acid base problems.
* Provides differential diagnosis of each disorder in your ABG.
* Allows you to define Normal pCO2 and Bicarb range for ABG interpretation.
* If provided, corrects Anion Gap for Albumin(ie Albumin g/dL x 2.5 = normal AG) in the ABG values.
* Remembers the optional ABG values despite shut down (ie. normal Bicarb range, pCO2 range, use SI units & interpret without Na & Cl)
* Install to SD
This ABG app has be "stress tested" against 100+ triple -acid base ABG problems.
This app has been developed by a ABIM Certified Internal Medicine Physician in the US and calculations are based on: Interpretation of arterial blood gas. Pramod Sood, Gunchan Paul, and Sandeep Puri (Indian J Crit Care Med. 2010 Apr-Jun; 14(2): 57 - 64)
This application is for ABG informational/educational purposes only. Please do not use to guide actual patient care and real life ABG interpretation. I take no responsibility for incorrect answers.
Please notify me ASAP if do see incorrect answers in the ABG interpretation so that I may fix them.
Please rate highly if you like the app.
Tags: arterial blood gas, arterial blood gas chart, arterial blood gases, abg interpretation calculator, interpreter, abg calculator, arterial blood gases interpretation, abg interpreter, arterial blood gas interpreter, arterial blood gas test.
None. This app is now for legacy (Android < 2.2) devices. It is no longer being actively developed/updated. Please check out our ABG Simple or ABG Pro apps for newer (Android 2.2 or greater) devices.