The Balance Test application is an innovative product to use a cellular phone with the purpose of the following;
- To express the ability to balance of the patients and the sports athletes with the number and the table.
- To improve communications between the doctor and the patient with the professional information.
- To measure the balance ability in different positions(a vestibular organ, sitting, knee, balance in the balance board...)
The test of a patient in the sports medicine & the orthopedic
; to manage an athlete in off season.
Anckle sprain, fracture & amputee status.
To return to the job and to begin to life after injury,
Rehabilitation after the operation((HIP & Knee joint replacement, ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL, meniscus, etc.),
Balance measure for the prevention of falls in the elderly,
To measure the balance ability in sitting or standing during rehabilitation after a stroke.
- scoring based on the location of measurement points
- location of measuring points as time goes by
; measuring anterior-posterior, right-left micro-swing
- the sum of the distance in eight quadrants
maximal distance in eight quadrants
- the percent of the time in eight quadrants
It is the best use in hospitals, rehabilitation-related universities, rehabilitation clinic centers, sports centers, physical therapy centers, gym, etc. and welfare center.
Please make sure the following information.
It is recommend that you check the sensitivity of the senor in your cellular phone, before you install the application. If the sensor has a problem in your cellular phone, it may not function properly.
Please see Help for details about the measurement.
Because it is different to the measurement of each menu, please select the appropriate menu option. And this application use the sensor in your phone, therefore, it may not work properly depending on the environment.
Tags: balance test , balance tests apps , equilibriodesonido , testes para equilibrio em atletas , audio balance test , testes de equilibrio em atletas , teste de equilibrio para atletas , audio balance , estilos de balances de pruebas