Get the facts on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) with this 100%-accurate animated video. Part of Focus Apps' Understanding Disease: Gastroenterology & Urology series, the BPH app demonstrates the male reproductive system and the location of the prostate gland. BPH occurs commonly in older men and involves an enlarged prostate. Explore BPH, its causes, symptoms, consequences, diagnosis and treatments.
Explore causes, symptoms, diagnoses, treatments/therapies (including lifestyle change and self care):
• Visual demonstration of complex medical conditions
• Tour cellular world, digestive system and urological conditions
• Experience a simple break down of complex medical themes
• Audio/visual presentation
• Accuracy confirmed by medical experts
11 minutes 08 seconds
Edited and Certified by:
C. R. Chapple, MD, FRCS (Urol) - Dept. of Urology, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation, The Royal Hallamshire Hospital, UK
Transcripts, resource links, highlights & note-taking features
• Medically accurate animated videos
• Download once - view any time (w/out Internet connection)
• Written transcripts w/medical terms linked to additional resources
• Notes section for every major subject covered in videos
This content is intended to be informative only and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.