BG Monitor Diabetes (Donate)
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Gordon Wong
BG Monitor is an Android app that makes it easy to manage your diabetes. It has convenient features, like insulin dosage calculation and blood glucose targets for meals that make it painless to record entries. The elegantly designed interface exposes all the information you need, allowing you to quickly find what you’re looking for. Statistics provide insight on your blood glucose levels so you always know how you’re doing.
•Record blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes and pictures.
•View and edit entries quickly with the intuitive Holo-themed user interface.
•Take pictures of meals so you can go back and see what you ate and how much you ate.
•Detailed graphs and statistics provide insight on your blood glucose levels.
•Filter entries and statistics by date, type, and meal category.
•Insulin calculator - calculates insulin dosages for insulin pump and MDI users.
•Set “insulin : blood glucose” and “insulin : carbs” ratios depending on the time of day.
•Warns you when giving a bolus and insulin is on board.
•Record the insulin type for each entry.
•Export data as a spreadsheet file (.csv format). Email spreadsheet to doctors and family.
•Backup and restore data on different devices.
•Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international) blood glucose units.
NOTE: Development was focused on smartphones so the app is not optimized for tablets.
Recently changed in this version:
• Fixed crash when tapping on graph on certain devices
v6.1 - 5/19/13
• Added option for color coding of low and high blood glucose entries.
• Can now tap on the statistics graph to enlarge.
• Added option to subtract from carbs boluses to adjust for low blood glucose.
• Blood glucose targets and boluses will use the entry’s time instead of the device’s time.
• Can now create entries with just notes.
• Translated to Italian by Pierluigi Covelli!
• Various bug fixes and improvements.