BG Monitor Diabetes
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Gordon Wong
• Record blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes and pictures.
• View and edit entries quickly with the intuitive Holo-themed user interface.
• Take pictures of meals so you can go back and see what you ate and how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics provide insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics by date, type, and meal category.
• Insulin calculator - calculates insulin dosages for insulin pump and MDI users.
• Set “insulin : blood glucose” and “insulin : carbs” ratios depending on the time of day.
• Warns you when giving a bolus and insulin is on board.
• Record the insulin type for each entry.
• Export data as a spreadsheet file (.csv format). Email spreadsheet to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data on different devices.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international) blood glucose units.
NOTE: Pictures are currently saved on your device’s internal storage. You can free memory by deleting your old pictures from “Settings” > “Tools”.
NOTE: Development was focused on smartphones so the app is not optimized for tablets.
Recently changed in this version:
• Improved picture quality.
• Improved backup and restore. Multiple backup files can be made. You can choose which backup to restore from.
• Fixed crash when trying to take a picture on a device without a camera.
• Lots of UI fixes and various improvements.
• New icon!
• Updated some settings descriptions to make them more clear
• Fixed crash when viewing or creating entries with invalid times due to daylight savings.