BG Monitor Diabetes
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
Also in : DiabetesAdd this app to your lists
+ By Gordon Wong
• Record everything – blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes, tags, and pictures.
• Edit entries quickly with the intuitive user interface.
• Powerful tags system – categorize entries using tags.
• Take pictures of meals – helps you remember how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics – provides key insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics – find what you’re looking for by date, type, mealtime, tags, and low or high BG.
• Insulin calculator – automatically calculates insulin boluses for each meal.
• Insulin on board – protects you from insulin over dosage.
• Food database - store foods' nutrition information
• Carbohydrates calculator - calculate total carbohydrates from multiple food servings.
• Reminders – remind yourself to give insulin or check your blood sugar.
• Email spreadsheet reports to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data.
• Import existing data using a CSV file.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international).
Contact me if you would like to help with translations.
Feel free to suggest new features at http://bgmonitor.uservoice.com/
Learn more about the diabetes app at http://www.gordon-wong.com/bgmonitor/
v6.6.1 - July 27, 2014
• Bug and crash fixes.
v6.6 - July 22, 2014
• Added navigation drawer (swipe from edge of screen to open).
• Added food database (user-managed, Pro version only).
• Added option to backup/restore settings.
• Added options to modify BG targets and bolus ratios from entry screen.
• Android 2.2 no longer supported.
• Bug fixes.