BG Monitor Diabetes
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
Also in : DiabetesAdd this app to your lists
+ By Gordon Wong
• Record everything – blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes, tags, and pictures.
• Edit entries quickly with the intuitive user interface.
• Powerful tags system – categorize entries using tags.
• Take pictures of meals – helps you remember how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics – provides key insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics – find what you’re looking for by date, type, mealtime, tags, and low or high BG.
• Insulin calculator – automatically calculates insulin boluses for each meal.
• Insulin on board – protects you from insulin over dosage.
• Reminders – remind yourself to give insulin or check your blood sugar.
• Email spreadsheet reports to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data.
• Import existing data using a CSV file.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international).
Languages supported: English, French, Italian (contact me if you would like to help with translations)
Feel free to suggest new features at http://bgmonitor.uservoice.com/
Learn more about the diabetes app at http://www.gordon-wong.com/bgmonitor/
v6.5.4 - March 5, 2014
• Fix bolus calculation for mmol/L units.
v6.5.3 - March 4, 2014
• Tags are now shown in entries list.
• Added ability to filter entries and statistics by time.
• Added BG target offset setting.
• Made it easier to create reminders from entry screen.
• Lots of small improvements.