BirthBaby for Tablet
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
*** OPTIMIZED FOR TABLETS ***
- easy tracking of kick counts
- warnings at 10 kicks, 1 hour, and the 2 hour marks
- kick session logs can be emailed in CSV format
- simple contraction starting
- set strength rating and notes with each contraction
- edit or delete individual contraction entries
- automated prompts for starting new contraction sessions
- setup automated notifications for each contraction using a set of standardized rules
- notifications can be setup to send an email, text, or prompt you to initiate a phone call to doctors, friends or family
- email your contraction history in CSV format
- calculate your due date from your last menstrual period or enter it manually
- quickly check how much time is left in your pregnancy, how many weeks along you have progressed, and which trimester you're in.
- includes a reminder list which helps you track the tasks that you need to complete before your baby arrives
- lets you set reminders for a particular week or trimester of your pregnancy
- reminders and alarms are synced with your Google Calendar
- comes pre-loaded with a set of default reminders.
- edit or delete individual reminders
- if your due date changes, your reminders are re-synced to reflect your new due date.
Tags: birthbaby, baby needs before delivery.
* Added support for Android 2.3.3
* Corrected errors related to incorrect device support