Brunner & Suddarth's Handbook
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
This resource presents nearly 200 diseases and disorders in alphabetical format, allowing rapid access to need-to-know information on the most commonly clinical problems nurses are likely to encounter. It places special emphasis on home- and community-based nursing practice, patient education, and expected outcomes of care.
// Key Features
• Perfect for use across multiple health care settings
• Nursing Alerts - Instant notes focused on priority care issues and hazardous or potentially life-threatening situations
• Gerontologic Considerations - Thumbnail descriptions and interventions related to the care of the older adult population
• Vital information on:
- Disease (Pathophysiology)
- Clinical Manifestations
- Assessment and Diagnostic Methods
- Medical, Surgical and Pharmacologic Management
- Nursing Management according to the Nursing Process
• Up-to-date appendices for use in clinicals, on the unit, and at home or in the community, including:
- Important lab values
- Current nursing diagnoses
- Acronyms and abbreviations
// Unique Features
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
•Body Mass Index (BMI) (Adult) - Obesity, Morbid
•Caloric Requirements - Diabetes Mellitus
•Ideal Body Weight (IBW)
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: brunner and suddarth 12th edition, brunner suddarth, brunner and suddarths textbook of medicalsurgical nursing 12th edition, brunner and suddarth 12th edition pdf, brunner e suddarth portugues, brunner suddarth 12th edition, brunner et suddarth, brunner suddarth portugues, brunner and suddarth, brunner e suddarth e book.